Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Creating a new sheet

Worksheets.Add.Name = Format(Date, "dddd")

--
HTH

-------

Bob Phillips
"TyeJae " wrote in message
Ok here is my delema. Every new day I have to create a new sheet that
lists todays information for my team. All I do is copy one of the
previous sheets to the corresponding day. For example on Mondays we
have different things to do than on Thursdays so I would copy the
Monday sheet from the previous week and paste it into the new worksheet
and clear out the old data. Then we would enter the new data and save
the new sheet as that days date.

So my question would be is there a way to have it automatically create
a new sheet for me according to what the day was. I would make
templates labeled Monday through Friday.

-TyeJae-

---