Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
TyeJae[_23_] TyeJae[_23_] is offline

Default Creating a new sheet

Ok here is my delema. Every new day I have to create a new sheet tha
lists todays information for my team. All I do is copy one of th
previous sheets to the corresponding day. For example on Mondays w
have different things to do than on Thursdays so I would copy th
Monday sheet from the previous week and paste it into the new workshee
and clear out the old data. Then we would enter the new data and sav
the new sheet as that days date.

So my question would be is there a way to have it automatically creat
a new sheet for me according to what the day was. I would mak
templates labeled Monday through Friday.

-TyeJae