Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Control

Look at the OWC (office Web Components). I believe one of them is a pivot
table control.

Tom Ogilvy

"WStoreyII" wrote in message
Is it possible to make a control similiar to the pivot table? By similiar

i mean that it will have a wizrd and all but i will be able to manipulate
the control in the code. I want to make something that is like a pivot
table but a little more detailed and not just based on totals.

if it is can i do it for excel 2000 from vb.net i am sure that there is a

setting in the project that i can change but dont know how.

Also how do i get a contrl embedded in a cell like for example the combo

box that shows up when you do a auto filter how can i achieve that effect?

Thanks again,

WStoreyII