Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
breeze breeze is offline

Default Excel spreadsheet/template for developing a retail price calculation

Could someone recommend simple(keyword is *simple*) and convenient Excel
spreadsheet template for developing a retail price calculation (and profit)
for various products in small business?
Just taking input expenses of each item, i.e. purchase price, shipping &
handling, custom tax, turnover tax, plus add my extra charge.
Also, must be provided pair of additional(reserve) rows for some extra
taxes, if such are intended for some goods.
The purpose is correctly calculate self-cost, show retail price and my
profit.

thanks