Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Automate delete macros

As someone who gives code away, and someone who uses lots of very
high-quality free code, I feel very un-protective of my code. Also, we
either believe in market economies or we don't, I don't find much value in
pushing against them in such a small way.

Anyway, I am glad you found my response amusing. I also found your initial
response funny, so we end better than we started,

BTW, my second point still seems viable to me.

--
HTH

-------

Bob Phillips
"Steven" wrote in message
I don't mind answering questions on this website or
sharing code here (I really dont know how good I am
because I see there are a lot of hard core coders here).
But I will never give my code to the people above me who
are nothing but oppressors and want want and want more and
want to be spoon-fed and for your efforts they give you
squat.

I am glad you responded like that because that was funny.