Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Steven Steven is offline

Default Automate delete macros

I have some xl files that have many macros in them. For
example 20 xl files with 10 macros in each file. I have
to give a final version of the files to management. I do
not want management to see my macros...the macros are my
edge.

I have the following macro in it's own xl file that I use
to delete the macros in the other files before I save the
xl files in management's directory.

Sub zzzDeleteMacros()
Dim vStop As Double
vStop = 0
Do Until vStop = 50
Application.SendKeys Keys:="%tmm", Wait:=False
Application.SendKeys Keys:="%D", Wait:=False
Application.SendKeys Keys:="Y", Wait:=False
vStop = vStop + 1
Loop
End Sub

This works fine except that it also will delete the macro
zzzDeleteMacros(). Then I just do not save the delete
macro file. It's name is zzzDeleteMacros() because I want
it to be the last macro in the list of approx 200 or more
macros.

Is there a way to ask the name of the macro selected in
the Macro Run Dialog box so that when it gets to
zzzDeleteMacros() I can show a message "Process Complete"
and then Exit Sub.

Thank you for your help.

Steven