Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Big Chris[_35_] Big Chris[_35_] is offline

Default Finding and pasting over a row

Hi, hope someone might be able to help me.....

I have data in rows on sheet 1 where column A is the unique referenc
and am pulling a single row of that data into sheet2 via VLOOKUP an
altering some of it.
I then want to copy the entire row in sheet2, and find the location o
the original row in sheet1 based on the unique reference and paste th
new values over the top of that row.

Make sense? It's obviously part of a much larger project, but I'
kinda stuck at this stage. Your help would be greatly appriciated.

Regards,

Chris