Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Skip[_4_] Skip[_4_] is offline

Default Excel Macro - Relative Path

Hello all,

I am not a programmer but I do record Macros using the Macro Recorder in
Excel and can edit the results. Really grateful for any help with this.

I have a spreadsheet say c:\01\01.xls. Beneath this directory is a tree of
directors containing Excel sheets that are opened, manipulated, closed and
saved via a Macro in c:\01\01.xls.

Works fine, but I want to replicate the structure by copying the entire
structure across to c:\02, c:\03, c:\04, etc.Problem is, the Macros contain
an absolute path and so still refer to the spreadsheets in the c:\01 tree.
Is there any way to edit the path to relative and therefore make the tree
structure portable? If it's a complex solution, please give me as much
detail as you can and give an example of how and where the code should be
inserted.

Many thanks.