Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Lloyd Don Lloyd is offline

Default Mail

Hi,

With a great deal of help from Ron de Bruin's and dicks-clicks's websites I
am reasonably happy with sending an Excel sheet as an attachment.

The problem is that, whilst it is desirable to create e-mails 'on-the-fly',
I don't want to send them until they have been 'vetted'. Placing them in
Outlook's Drafts Folder would appear to be an ideal solution.
Unfortunately, I don't know how to do this, or even if it can be done.

If any of you could help in any way I would be more than grateful.

Regards,

Don