Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel and Outlook Email

First part, change

Set stRecipient = ActiveSheet.Range("To_List")
Set stCC = ActiveSheet.Range("CC_List")
Set stSubject = ActiveSheet.Range("Subject")

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"tbieri" wrote in message
Howdy,

I am creating an email from excel using the example from
www.dicks-clicks.com, but wanted to to add the following twist:

I want to define the To, CC, and subject from cells within
the workbook and I want to paste the excel range as
picture, versus sending an excel object.

I am encountering errors with the first part and not sure
how to approach the second part. Here is what I have so far:

Sub CreateEmail()

Dim olApp As Object
Dim olMail As Object

Dim stRecipient As String
Dim stCC As String
Dim stSubject As String

Set olApp = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set olMail = olApp.CreateItem(0)

Set stRecipient = ActiveSheet.Range("To_List")
Set stCC = ActiveSheet.Range("CC_List")
Set stSubject = ActiveSheet.Range("Subject")

Set TestBody =
Worksheets("Rates").Range("Weekly_Rate_Range").Cop y

With olMail
.To = stRecipient
.cc = stCC
.Subject = stSubject
.Display
End With

Set olMail = Nothing
Set olApp = Nothing

End Sub

I get an "Object required" error at "Set stRecipient = ".
To_List, CC_List, and Subject are named cells on the active
sheet.

TIA

Regards