Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norm[_5_] Norm[_5_] is offline

Default Spin button questions

I am making a simple user form for an Excel macro to use
instead of asking a bunch of questions to the user. (This
is from Office XP and Excel 2002.) The form has a text
box with a spin button beside it. Here's a
couple "beginner's" questions about it:

1) Since I need to keep the two controls syncronized, I
thought I would use the 'Change' event on each control to
update the other one. But wouldn't that lead to an
infinite loop? Example: when the text box changes, it
would trigger the 'Change' event to update the spin
button. But the spin button's 'Change' event would try to
update the text box. Would it ever end?

2) I wrote some simple code to try to update the spin
button from the text box and I run into an error that says
the property can't be updated. I am trying to set
the 'Value' property on the spin button. Can't that be
updated?

Thanks for any and all help!