Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "LabelColor" an appointment in Outlook with VBA in Excel.

Mark,

What version of Outlook is this? I can't see it in my version (OL2000) as an
option at all.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Mark Rosenkrantz" wrote in message
Dear all;

Bob Phillips helped me a few days ago by giving me code to create an

outlook
appointment with VBA in Excel.
Bob; it works !!

What misses is the option to give the appointment a "labelcolor".
(As in right-clicking an appointment \ Label | Color )

Is that possible with VBA.
I looked in all the properties but could not find it.
Mark.