Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Sinobato[_4_] Sinobato[_4_] is offline

Default VBA for opening file/populating combo box with sheet names

Hello again Excel VBA gurus!

I am almost halfway now on my Excel application I'm doing and woul
just like to ask for some help on what I'm supposed to happen once
run my scripts:

1. When the user click a command button, I would like to inquire wha
file he would like to open and put that filename on a variable, lik
when you do a File - Open.
2. Once the file is opened, I would like to populate a combo box or
drop-down list with the names of the sheets on the workbook and plac
on another variable the sheet that the user had chosen so that I ca
use it to determine which sheet will I want my main script to work on.

Last question, on Excel, what is the difference when you use objects o
the Forms toolbox as compared with using the control toolbox?

Thanks as always for your help!
Sinobat