Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ryan Holmes Ryan Holmes is offline

Default MultiSelect Listbox (Forms Toolbar)

I am using a list box from the Forms Toolbar (i.e. NOT the
ActiveX one from the Control Toolbox). However I can find
no way, either through Excel itself or through VBA code,
to find out which items are selected if the list box is
set to "Multiple" or "Extend" mode. Extensive searches on
Google and the Microsoft site have come up with nothing.

Is this not possible to do? And if not, then why is the
option given to set the list box to anything other
than "Single" select mode?

Thank you muchly to anyone who manages to reduce my
increasing insanity over this issue.