Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David C. David C. is offline

Default Printing worksheet with printer tray # 3

CallByName ctlWizard, "Mask", VbLet, ctlReset.Picture
gives a compilation error on my excel...

I think it looks like a hard work, but I can not test it. Someone else will
do it maybe...

In my work, when i need to translate a function usually it's from my own
language to english (for keeping a proper code, runing 'everywhere'). And
this, Excel can do it (write FormulaLocal, re-read Formula, or the opposite
way;.... done !)... But the pack is great idea.

the other packs looks good...
but I did not really take all the time to test it

still keep it cool !