Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Lloyd Don Lloyd is offline

Default Sending Mail from within Excel

Hi,

With the help of code obtained from Ron De Bruin's excellent examples I have
code to send a copy of a worksheet directly from Excel.

Conditions
If there is an internet connection the sheet is sent automatically.
If not, a connection dialogue box is shown.
If the user decides to NOT connect the post is placed in the Outbox.

Query
How can I, using code following the SendMail . . . . instruction, arrange
for a message to be displayed, saying that either the Mail has been sent or
has been placed in the Outbox, whichever is the case.

Regards,
Don Lloyd