Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Help!!!! Selecting a cell in another workbook

Try

Application.Goto workbooks("Destination.xls") _
.worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A1")

but in most cases there is never any reason to select a cell to work with
it.

Tom Ogilvy

"AndyGoz " wrote in message
Hi, I'm having a bit of trouble selecting a cell in a workbook.

I have a command button in my "home.xls" workbook
I then save the Home work book:
I open an existing "Destination.xls"
I make the Destination Workbook active

I then attempt to select a cell in the destination workbook......
at this point it all goes T*ts up and what ever i do to select a cell
i get strange compiler messages and the debug window.

I can select a cell in the home workbook, there must be a different
procedure for cell selection in a target workbook.

Thanx Andy

---