Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Angela0212[_2_] Angela0212[_2_] is offline

Default if a cell is 0, how do I select a range of cells?

Okay, let me try again.

I have a spreadsheet. There are 10 columns. I am trying to move onl
parts to a second sheet.
The first 5 columns are mandatory. The next 5 columns may or may no
have a dollar amount in them. So for one row, I could have 5 dolla
amounts for one description (the first 5 columns).
So what I am trying to do is break it down line by line. Say the firs
non mandatory column has $10, what I need is to be able to have th
mandatory codes copy to another sheet along with the dollar amount
Then the second non mandatory column could have a $$ amount in it and
want it to pull the mandatory columns and that dollar amount but no
the first.
Does that make more sense