Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dana DeLouis[_3_] Dana DeLouis[_3_] is offline

Default ISNumber VBA

Now I have to go through them and make sure they all make sense. ie.
not take a date converted to a number.

A little of topic. Here is an interesting article on Excel converting Dates
to Numbers. I can't find who posted this link recently to give credit.
It's an interesting article as it serves as a good reminder:

Excel ate my DNA
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/07..._vanishing_dna

Dana DeLouis

"trickdos " wrote in message
I appreciate your help. It listed the constants, which is very helpful.
Now I have to go through them and make sure they all make sense. ie.
not take a date converted to a number.

If possible, i also need hardcodes within formulas, but I assume this
is much harder.

I did my best at writing my macro, and I came close, but it was much
longer and much more difficult. I appreciate your prompt response.