Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Julian Cox Julian Cox is offline

Default Commandbar frustration.

"Tom Ogilvy" wrote:

As I read it, unless you are going to be working in a browser or similar,
you should always use Application.CommandBars.

transparant icons.

The first article on Transparent did say that about XP, but if you read
further, as I understood it, and I only scanned it, it gave you a method
that did not depend on these XP only attributes. I assume its method would
be somewhat akin to the second article. It isn't something I have had a
need to do, so I haven't played with it, but it appeared to explain the
situation and my hope was that you could figure out a solution based on the
information provided.

Oops, my mistake. Note to self, don't jump to conclusions.

Thanks Tom.

Regards

Julian