Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
shanman_lmtd[_3_] shanman_lmtd[_3_] is offline

Default copy cell to another specific cell

I couldnt find my previous post to this but I am styill havin
problems!!

I have a product number in cell a22.

In cell d21 I have a lookup that looks to see if it has been complete
and will either return Y or N or blank.

In cell e25 the user can enter text to update the returned looku
value.

I would like them to be able to click a button that will copy the text
in cell e25 and paste this to the source of the lookup.

This other worksheet has the product number in column C and the tex
needs to be pasted in column V where the row is the row where th
product number is found.

If you need any more info please ask.

All your help is much appreciated