Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
aiyer[_29_] aiyer[_29_] is offline

Default Macros not working in different versions!

Hi all!

Have a quick question.
I had written some macros in Excel 2003, that defines menu/toolbars i
a workbook called exp.xls.
However, I lost the menus (defined by some macros defined i
personal.xls) when I was trying to bring up the same workbook exp.xl
in another computer, that had a different version of Excel. I tried t
copy the personal.xls file in the new computer that has a differen
version of Excel. Still not working.
Is there anything I need to do with some *.xlb file here? I can't spo
the *.xlb file anyways.

Any suggestions would be appreciated guys.

Thanks alot.

Regds,

Arun...
Vtec Corp