miwarren

Default SumIf help needed plz...

Here is my issue.

I am using this formula to search a linked sheet to confirm that an
account is older than 120 days and sum the balance on those accounts.
Works great, except one problem as of tomorrow the number for the
current date is no longer accurate therefore the 120 days isn't
accurate.

=SUMIF('[Account 2005.xls]June'!$A:$A,"<38410",'[Account
2005.xls]June'!$C:$C)

So then I came up with this solution:

=SUMIF('[Account 2005.xls]June'!$A:$A,"<(TODAY-120)",'[Account
2005.xls]June'!$C:$C)

This gives me $0.00 everytime. I tested the today-120 formula by
itself and it works fine. Not sure if the problem is the order of the
operation or some sort of loop problem. If this is not the correct
resolution does anyone have any ideas.

I also did the date calculation in a seperate cell and did a formula to
point at that cell i.e. <J2 but it didn't work either.

Thanks for your help.

Mike W.
Nashville

--