Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Input Box

nRows = Inputbox("How many rows")
activecell.resize(nrows,1).entirerow.insert

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Dav Newbie" wrote in message

The macro below is attached to a command button that when
clicked copies the row and formulas down from the row
above. I am finding that I need to insert multiple rows
and copy those formulas...Can someone please help me
modify the code so that an input box will pop up and ask
me how many rows to insert then excute the macro with the
number entered. So If I say 2 then it inserts two rows etc?

Thanx much

Sub insertrowswithformulas()
With ActiveCell
..EntireRow.Insert
Range(Cells(.Row - 2, "I"), Cells(.Row - 2, "AL")).Copy _
Cells(.Row - 1, "I")
Range(Cells(.Row - 2, "B"), Cells(.Row - 2, "G")).Copy _
Cells(.Row - 1, "B")
End With
End Sub