Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Adding to List Box

What kind of listbox

Data Validation (list option) (no properties, however)
Forms Toolbar (can be populated in properties or populated with code)
Control Toolbox Toolbar (can be populated in properties or populated with
code)

if populated with code, this code must run each time the workbook is opened.

Did you look in Insert=Names=Define and see if there are any names defined
that might be the source?

Tom Ogilvy

wrote in message
I inherited an Excel spreadsheet where one column on each
row has a list box in each cell. I want to add 3 more
items to the list, but cannot figure out how to do this.
I have looked at the properties of the list box but see no
reference to the range of cells that the list populates
from.

Any ideas?