Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default Printing worksheet with printer tray # 3

i know how it goes..

d/l my MultiTrayPrint addin if you dont believe me :)

--
keepITcool

David C. wrote :

as you said: keep Kool ! sometimes it is ok this way...

if it doesn't then you'll need to take a look on this: (i used it,
it works)

Don't be afraid, everything is written and you can download the
macros at the end of the last pages...
and it's easy to use it; but it takes so long to explain how it
works...

Controlling the Printer from Word VBA
by Jonathan West

Part 1: Using VBA to Select the Paper Tray

Part 2: Using VBA to control Duplex, Color Mode and Print Quality

Part 3: Dealing with Different Paper Sizes

Part 4: Getting printer driver details