Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default Printing worksheet with printer tray # 3

I have an addin to do it... it works for me in winXP environment,
but i cannot test it in a network situation. Lots will depend on
permissions... .

it even allows printing page 1 in tray 3 rest in tray 1
(see download page on my site. save your work before trying it the
first time.)

However the accepted approach here is to simply create an extra printer
in windows control panel, and set that up to print from the tray you
want.

--
keepITcool

SHA wrote :

Hi,

I have laser printer with 3 trays, two for letter size paper (tray
# 1 and # 2) and one for legal size paper (tray # 3). I have as the
default tray # 1, but I want to develop a macro to print in tray # 3
every time I press <Ctrl-I. As far as I know I can use the
"ActiveSheet.PrintOut" command to print the active sheet, but I do
not know how to specify tray # 3, Can you help me?

Thanks,
Salvador Hernandez