Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Insert Rows in Protected Worksheet

Hi Kim

For 2002-2003 you can use this

ActiveSheet.Protect DrawingObjects:=True, Contents:=True, Scenarios:=True _
, AllowInsertingColumns:=True, AllowInsertingRows:=True

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Kim Via" wrote in message ...
I have a simple macro where the data is manipulated and
then the file is protected and saved as a new file. Then
looped to repeat multiple times. I want the user of the
new file to be able to insert rows. I see that Excel has
several check boxes in the protection function; however,
the ability to insert rows does not carry to the new
file. What is the code to allow this in the newly
created protected file?

Thank you for your help