Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
John[_91_] John[_91_] is offline

Default Exporting pictures object from Excel

Dear ALL,

I am having a problem about exporting image objects as picture files.

I have an Excel files, which each row contains a picture name in column A, a
picture object on top of column B. I tried a way to export the pictures as
JPEG file such as Save As HTML. But it renames the pictures as IMG0001.JPG ,
IMG0002.JPG etc. How can I have a way to check which file referring to my
column A 's picture name (e.g. A1 = "bowl" , then B1 's picture file is
"bowl.jpg").

P.S. I found that if I did any resize on the pictures, the result of Save As
HTML will generate more than 1 JPEG file on the same image object. That made
me even harder to check which IMG000XX.JPG is referring to which row's
picture name.

Please help. Many Thanks.

John