Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron de Bruin Ron de Bruin is offline

Default Copy range content as picture - truncation problem

Hi dwboyce

Why don't you copy the range in a new workbook and save as a HTML file?
If you want a VBA example post back

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"dwboyce" wrote in message ...
When using either the 'Camera' function or the 'CopyPicture' method, it appears that XL2000 truncates the picture such that the

maximum dimension does not exceed approximately 32.2 cm.
For example, if I enter data in range("1:1") and use the 'CopyPicture' method and subsequently paste the picture, it will

display about 19 columns in the picture (the column width set to 8.43 ... reducing the column width increases the number of columns
but maintains the overall size of ~32.2 cm).
I have also tried the 'Chart.Export' method suggested in a previous thread with no success.
Any other suggestions?<<