Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tod[_3_] Tod[_3_] is offline

Default Selectively Unprotect an object

I have a sheet that contains text, a chart, and two drawn
objects. The drawn objects are a box with several squares
drawn inside of it, like a grid, and a star. The user is
supposed to be able to move the star onto the box. (Not my
idea, theirs.) I need to protect the text from being
changed and protect the chart from being edited as well.
That's easy enough. The problem is that if I protect the
chart I also lock down the two drawn objects. I can't seem
to protect everything and still allow the user to move the
drawn object around. Can anyone assist?

tod