Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Larry T. Larry T. is offline

Default Setting Range Command

Frank,
Using your process pointed me in right direction. Was able to determine correct
coding needed to complete item. Turned out to be one line of code, not the code I
was trying to use.

Thanks
--
Larry T.

"Frank Stone" wrote:

have you tried conditional fomating.
go to Formatsconditional formats.
a dialog box will appear. you can format a cell or range
of cell to many conditions but only for values in the cell.
you can not format based on conditions in another cell.