Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Norman Jones Norman Jones is offline

Default Current time Current date.

Hi Yo Beee

Try:

With Target
If .Count 1 Then Exit Sub
If .Column = 3 And .Row 8 Then
.Offset(0, -1).Value = Time()
.Offset(0, -2).Value = Date
End If
End With
End Sub

---
Regards,
Norman

"yo beee" wrote in message
Paul,

Thanks for the help and the code worked fine. Now, I just need to tweak it

bit. I thought I could figure it out on my own but I am at a loss. So,

here
is specifically what I need to do. At cell C9, I will add a line of text

and
hit enter. I need the current date to be entered into A9 and the time to

be
entered into B9. A few moments later I will add a line of text into C10,

and
I need the exact date to be filled into cell A10 and the time into B10,

and
so on and so on, and so. But I only need this to start on line 9 and down
from there. Hopefully, you can help me.