Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Christy Christy is offline

Default create my own "table"

Excel 2002:

I have done quite a bit of VBA work in Word and Access, but Excel is kind of new to me. I am trying to reate a box (or table) that has color background and I'd like to put it in the tool bar.

The box(table) should have 2 columns and 3 rows. Column 1 has fixed text and column2 is for user to enter whatever they want to enter.

The users can have the cursor on any cell. Then when they click on the "box" in the tool bar, the "box" would be droped to where the cursor is. Can this be done? Any pointer to start would be greatly appreciated.