DM Unseen

eXc.

In my experience you either have an XLA for installation (in Addins
list) OR you use it as a library, *but not both*.
Since it is a library that only gets used by other XL files, my
suggestion is *not* to install it, just reference it manually from all
XL files that you want to use it for. For this you need your XLA to be
accessible form just 1 place (a network share) in readonly mode (see
keepITcool's mail or just make excel file readonly). To prevent Button
Macro reference errors pls first manually reference your XLA, and
*then* start developing your XLS files. I suspect you have buttons not
referencing your latest addin, but an older/other version of it. This
happens when you first develop and afterwards create an addin. The
reason is that all Sheet and Toolbar buttons contain their own file
reference, and that overrides the VBA reference at all times.
To keep Button references and library references in sinc. you need to
first link your XLA with the VBA reference, and then for all buttons
enter just the procedure name as macro name (you cannot select XLA
macro's form the list).

DM Unseen