Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Arvi Laanemets Arvi Laanemets is offline

Default Multiple .dbf File Import Help

Hi

One-time thing?
Open your dbf-files with Excel. Create a new excel file. Transfer all data
from dbf-files into a worksheet in created Excel workbook (copy - paste).
When finished, save the Excel workbook and then import it into Access.

--
Arvi Laanemets
(Don't use my reply address - it's spam-trap)

"nickg420 " wrote in message
I have a situation where I need to import about 30 different .dbf files,
all located in one directory, to a single table in Access.

I know this can be done elegantly with a combobox and and button using
access forms but I just need a quick and dirty way of doing it without
all that time. I was looking into the TransferSpreadsheet but one it
only does one at a time and I certainly hope there is a easier way than
30 seperate TransferSpreadsheets. This is a one time needed thing which
is why I don't want to spend the time to make it all pretty. Any
suggestions on a quick fix will be appreciated.

Thanks,
NG

---