Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
nickg420[_6_] nickg420[_6_] is offline

Default Multiple .dbf File Import Help

I have a situation where I need to import about 30 different .dbf files
all located in one directory, to a single table in Access.

I know this can be done elegantly with a combobox and and button usin
access forms but I just need a quick and dirty way of doing it withou
all that time. I was looking into the TransferSpreadsheet but one i
only does one at a time and I certainly hope there is a easier way tha
30 seperate TransferSpreadsheets. This is a one time needed thing whic
is why I don't want to spend the time to make it all pretty. An
suggestions on a quick fix will be appreciated.

Thanks,