Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bjackal831 bjackal831 is offline

Default pivot table series problems

i'm making a pivot table and need to put two separate fields into th
series section, which is fine, except they overlap! All the data i
not one or the other, some is both. How can I make the pivot tabl
understand this. When I put the two sections into the series i
combines them to be different. One field should be Year to Date an
the other is Current. EVERYTHING (67) should be Year to Date, but onl
20 should be Current, b/c those are the projects just for this month.
I have two columns in the sheet, one has YTD all the way down all th
info, the other column just has current on those that are current. i
graphs "blank-ytd" and "current-ytd" so essentially it is graphin
current and everything else. It doesn't recognize that they overlap.
HELP