Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default "Loading..." Splash Screen in Excel

Try this approach,

Create a userform with the 'splash' details
Instead of running

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Gary Phillips" wrote in message
Okay, I've been tasked with putting a "loading splash screen" on the

screen while a macro works in the background (this macro could take 30-45
seconds). So I created a simple dialog box and have it show itself while the
macro is loading. Once it finishes I have it hide itself but it doesn't
work. (Box1.Hide) Instead, the user has to click the x button to close the
dialog box.

How can I make the dialog box close itself?