Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robert McCurdy Robert McCurdy is offline

Default Cell shape connect - is there one?

Hi all.

I know you can use the shapes properties to figure out what cell it covers, but does any one know if the reverse is possible.

Selecting a range and via code get a true/false for "Is there a shape intersect here?" for each cell?

I believe with normal VBA there isn't, and I'm not interested in any C++ or API calls, just what is available within VBA.

Regards
Robert McCurdy

---