Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
ties ties is offline

Default onclick event for cell

I would like to add a OnClick event to a cell using VBA: A user clicks
certain cell and then for instance a form pops up. I'm not sure if it's
possible.

So far I have used Workbook_SheetSelectionChange, with which I can monitor
whether a cell is selected... This works pretty well, but it also reacts
when a user is scrolling the cursor with the arrow-keys over the cell and
offcourse doesn't react when the cell is already selected and the user
clicks the cell.

Does anyone know an easier solution than the one I found, which covers the
problems I encounter?

Thanks for your help
Thijs van Bon