Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jeffP jeffP is offline

Default Assistant.NewBalloon test

Hi all,
I made a new balloon and I want to test the answer of the
msobuttonsetYesNoCancel
As you may know no matter what button is selected it returns 5. Or if
using
msobuttonsetYesNo then the return is 4. Or AbortRetryIgnore is a constant
10.
The object browser tells me they are assigned these constant values but I
don't get it. I'm sure the buttons can be tested,because otherwise there
would be no need for more than one button.
I want to test the buttons just like vbyes from a msgbox but obviously I'm
lost.

Any help and explanations are always appreciated.

--
jeffP