Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
sameer27p[_5_] sameer27p[_5_] is offline

Default Help Needed...

Thanks Rollin and Don...I really appreciate your help.I need some mor
from you since I am really a novice in writing macros.I have writte
some of them and am in the learning process,but not as expert as yo
both....
I need to generate the waterfall model which is specified in the xce
sheet attached.I am done with some part of it,but I am not sure how t
plug in the exact values from the two sheets and generate th
model.........
It would be kind if you'll can have a look at it and give me som
suggestions.I need to write a macro for this.Is there some ready macr
available ?????

Waterfall1.xls is attached !

Reply awaited.....Thanks for your time and consideration..Have a nic
day ahead

Attachment filename: waterfall1.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=62149