Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul B[_7_] Paul B[_7_] is offline

Default Problem after removing digital signature

Tried to open the file in Excel 2003, I get the same thing, project locked,
project is
unviewable. ????

"Paul B" wrote in message
Bob, I do not have it at home, but I was planning on taking the file to

work
tomorrow and give it a try, just curious as to why this happened on this
file. I have never worked on it in excel 2002 on on 97 and 2000

--
Paul B
Using Excel 2000 & 97
"Bob Flanagan" wrote in message
Paul, do you also have Excel 2002? Try opening in it.

Bob Flanagan
Macro Systems
Delaware, U.S. 302-234-9857
http://www.add-ins.com

"Paul B" wrote in message
I have a file that I digital signed, today I removed the signature and

now
when I try to look at the code I get project locked, project is

unviewable.
The project was not locked in the first place. I tried a new file and

signed
it, closed it, opened it and removed the signature and the next time I
opened it I could see the code fine. I had a backup of the file so I

tried
it again and the same thing happen. Any ideas why this might have

happened
to this one file? Using Excel 2000
Thanks
Paul B