Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Colin[_7_] Colin[_7_] is offline

Default Sheet settings

Hi there,

I ahev recorded a macro that allows me to alter the set-up
of a sheet as follows:

Center the sheet horizontally and vertically (for printing)
Includes Row and Column headings (for printout)
Fits sheet to 1 page wide by 1 page tall (for printout)
Makes sheet landscape (for printout)
Makes the left and right margins 0.9 inches each (for
printout)
Adjusts zoom size to 85%
Remove gridlines
Include header, on the left, that has the tab name of the
sheet in Arial, 14 point, bold.

How can I adjust this macro so that whenever I open a
workbook (whether it has been worked on previously or if
its a new workbook), I can run this macro, and every sheet
in the workbook will have these settings (i.e. some sort
of "for each sheet in workbook, do....")

Many Thanks,

Colin