Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
girapas[_2_] girapas[_2_] is offline

Default textbox value validation

In sheet1 I have a user form named 'frmEmployee' and also a 'sheet2
which is the employees' database. One of the tasks is to enter data fo
a new employee. The primary key is the ID number of each employee. T
avoid entering an existing employee's data, I want a code to use i
'frmEmployee' . So, when I enter a number in the textbox 'ID_Number' t
lookup in 'sheet2' (where employee's data is) and if this number exist
to stop the data entry procedure and show the message "this ID numbe
exists etc...".
Thank