Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Page totals

Your code worked fine for me.

Tom Ogilvy

"Buckosmasher" wrote in message
Need to print multiple pages from several sheets. The first page may be a

cover page and does not count in the total. I used the code to set the
footer. The page numbers work but the total does not. If there are a total
of three pages with the first being the cover I would like to see the first
page after the cover say Page 1 of 2, but it displays page 1 of 31.

Sub TestFooter()

mOffsetPageCounter = "-1"
mrf = "&8Page " & "&P" & mOffsetPageCounter & " of " & "&N" &

mOffsetPageCounter

With Sheets("sheet1").PageSetup
.RightFooter = mrf
End With

With Sheets("sheet2").PageSetup
.RightFooter = mrf
End With

mfooter = Sheets("sheet2").PageSetup.RightFooter

MsgBox mfooter
End Sub