Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ian M[_2_] Ian M[_2_] is offline

Default Getting a macro to perform a function on a certain day every week.

I run a macro daily in an Excel Workbook to produce certain data.

However, every Tuesday I have to get the macro to perform an extra
task which I do not require it to perform on any other day say, for
example, for a message box to appear saying "Produce the Tuesday
Report".

How can I write an extra clause so that if I run the macro on a
Tuesday the message box will appear, but if I run the macro on any
other day, it will not.