Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul B[_6_] Paul B[_6_] is offline

Default Problem after removing digital signature

I have a file that I digital signed, today I removed the signature and now
when I try to look at the code I get project locked, project is unviewable.
The project was not locked in the first place. I tried a new file and signed
it, closed it, opened it and removed the signature and the next time I
opened it I could see the code fine. I had a backup of the file so I tried
it again and the same thing happen. Any ideas why this might have happened
to this one file? Using Excel 2000
Thanks
Paul B