Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to load these XLS files

Workbooks.Open Filename:= "C:\CASTLE\NORTH WEST\" & _
Format(Date,"ddmmyy") & " NW AB.xls"

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"Jako " wrote in message
I am receiving workbooks from someone who is using the filename as
follows : <TodaysDate NW AB.XLS

For example today i received a workbook with this filname...

180704 NW AB.xls

and tomorrow i will receive a workbook named

190704 NW AB.xls

Also the received files are stored in C:\CASTLE\NORTH WEST\

Please could someone tell me how to programmatically write some code to
auto load the file received without having to browse for the
file.Obviously it has something to do with Format Date but am unsure fo
exactly how to do this. Also before loading the file i want to copy the
received file into D:\RECEIVED\NORTH WEST\

Thanks in advance.

---